William Channer is a British product designer. He founded Dorm Room Tycoon, a podcast show that interviews influential creators. And before that, he was an advertising creative at AQKA and BBH working on British Airways, Google, Axe, Nike and The Guardian. You follow him on Twitter @williamchanner.
In an Office Hours session I recently held, somebody asked Jason Santa Maria where he got his inspiration from, “I usually go for a walk” he promptly responded. Whilst...
Our ProductsShow more
- WEBSITE FRAMEWORK Slides $249
- WORDPRESS PLUGIN Qards $99
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Startup Framework $249
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Flat UI Pro $39
Designmodo MarketShow more
- UI KIT Module 02: Layouts $58
- UI KIT Baikal Startup UI Kit $58
- UI KIT Barni-for-Media UI Kit $38
- UI KIT Monobrand $18
- UI KIT Barni E-shop $48
Get our products/news earlier than others, let’s get in touch.
Popular Posts (Month)
- Bootstrap 4 Themes & Templates: Everything You Need to Know
- How do you Create a Cool Portfolio?
- Free Shopping Cart, Payment and Other E-commerce Icons
- Responsive Web Design: 50 Examples and Best Practices
- 25+ Free and Sought-After jQuery Plugins
- Free Fonts: Ultimate Collection for 2016
- Principles of Flat Design
- Linecons – Free Vector Icons Pack
- Making it Work: Flat Design and Color Trends
- 16 Places to Find the Best Free Stock Photos
- Material Design Resources and Inspiration
- How to Create a CSS3 Dropdown Menu
- How to Create an Image Slider using jQuery and CSS3
- Free Responsive jQuery Image Sliders and Galleries
- 35+ Excellent jQuery Animation Techniques and Tutorials