William Channer is a British product designer. He founded Dorm Room Tycoon, a podcast show that interviews influential creators. And before that, he was an advertising creative at AQKA and BBH working on British Airways, Google, Axe, Nike and The Guardian. You follow him on Twitter @williamchanner.
In an Office Hours session I recently held, somebody asked Jason Santa Maria where he got his inspiration from, “I usually go for a walk” he promptly responded. Whilst...
Our ProductsShow more
- WEBSITE FRAMEWORK Slides $249
- WORDPRESS PLUGIN Qards $99
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Startup Framework $249
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Flat UI Pro $39
Designmodo MarketShow more
- MOCKUPS UI Presentation Kit $29
- UI KIT Fair Mobile UI Kit $38
- UI KIT Basement iOS $68
- MOCKUPS I am Creator / Topview $29
- MOCKUPS Fancy Items $38
Get our products/news earlier than others, let’s get in touch.