William Channer is a British product designer. He founded Dorm Room Tycoon, a podcast show that interviews influential creators. And before that, he was an advertising creative at AQKA and BBH working on British Airways, Google, Axe, Nike and The Guardian. You follow him on Twitter @williamchanner.
In an Office Hours session I recently held, somebody asked Jason Santa Maria where he got his inspiration from, “I usually go for a walk” he promptly responded. Whilst...
Our ProductsShow more
- WEBSITE FRAMEWORK Slides $249
- WORDPRESS PLUGIN Qards $99
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Startup Framework $249
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Flat UI Pro $39
Designmodo MarketShow more
- UI KIT Snug $28
- MOCKUPS I am Creator: Perspective Edition $32
- UI KIT Baikal Startup UI Kit $58
- ICONS LineKing iOS Icons $88
- MOCKUPS Wood & Bone $35
Get our products/news earlier than others, let’s get in touch.