William Channer is a British product designer. He founded Dorm Room Tycoon, a podcast show that interviews influential creators. And before that, he was an advertising creative at AQKA and BBH working on British Airways, Google, Axe, Nike and The Guardian. You follow him on Twitter @williamchanner.
In an Office Hours session I recently held, somebody asked Jason Santa Maria where he got his inspiration from, “I usually go for a walk” he promptly responded. Whilst...
Our ProductsShow more
- WEBSITE FRAMEWORK Slides $249
- WORDPRESS PLUGIN Qards $99
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Startup Framework $249
- DESIGN FRAMEWORK Flat UI Pro $39
Designmodo MarketShow more
- MOCKUPS I am Creator: Perspective Edition $39
- MOCKUPS Mayolla [Topview] – Scene Generator $38
- UI KIT Barni E-shop $48
- UI KIT Fashion UI Kit $48
- UI KIT Daily UI Kit $34
Get our products/news earlier than others, let’s get in touch.
Popular Posts (Month)
- 10 Places to Share Code Snippets Quickly
- Streamline Your Work Life with Invoicely
- Supermassive 1600+ Hi-Res Backgrounds Bundle – only $17!
- Set up, manage, and protect your Apple devices at work
- Responsive Web Design: 50 Examples and Best Practices
- 25+ Free and Sought-After jQuery Plugins
- Free Fonts: Ultimate Collection for 2016
- Principles of Flat Design
- Linecons – Free Vector Icons Pack
- Making it Work: Flat Design and Color Trends
- 16 Places to Find the Best Free Stock Photos
- Material Design Resources and Inspiration
- How to Create a CSS3 Dropdown Menu
- How to Create an Image Slider using jQuery and CSS3
- Free Responsive jQuery Image Sliders and Galleries
- 35+ Excellent jQuery Animation Techniques and Tutorials