Flat UI Pro Version 1.1.3 Available Now
Today, we have updated Flat UI Pro to version 1.1.3. We have fixed a few bugs, and we’ve taken into account your suggestions on how to improve the framework.
A very important update relates to documentation. Now, Flat UI Pro contains detailed documentation on use of its components.
The new version contains the following changes and additions:
- Added component documentation (components.html)
- Autocomplete (Typeahead)
- Optimized PNG (Less 120 kB)
- Added a link on how to add/change glyphs in Flat UI Icons font to documentation.html
- Added cross-link to components.html on getting-started.html
- Fixed bug where .dropdown was broken in .pagination-minimal
- Fix Adding small tag to .brand in top nav breaks the menu
- Fix Remove dependency of jQuery datepicker
- Fix Datepicker .error border
- Fix Navbar on Chrome 28 (Linux)
- Fix Pager broken in Safari
- Fix navbar-inverse menu links padding bug
- Fix Header not vertically centering an icon
- Minor bug fixes – PSD version
Everyone who purchased Flat UI Pro – HTML or/and PSD versions will receive the updates free. In order to download the new version, log in to your account on Designmodo, and re-download the purchased Flat UI Pro.
We will continue developing Flat UI Pro, and you’ll get new updates soon! Next week a new update for Flat UI (Free Version) will be released. Subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll be first to know about this exciting new product.