Flat UI Pro Updated to Version 1.1
Today, we launch the first important update for Flat UI Pro (v. 1.1). Two weeks ago, Designmodo officially released Flat UI Pro, and even on the first day there was a huge flow of users who were interested in watching and sharing the presentation of Flat UI Pro. Because of your great interest, we have decided not to lay our new update on a shelf.
The update includes bug fixes and suggestions sent to us by e-mail and on the Github repository.
SEE ALSO: Flat UI Pro 1.2.3 Released
What’s new in Flat UI Pro v. 1.1?
- Fixed Less compiler bugs
- Resolved Photoshop glyphs issue
- Fixed small typography issues
- Checkbox/radio JS refactoring and styling bug fixes (new change event added)
- Resolved Slider JS issue
- Added .row-fluid support
- Added Photoshop swatches
- Added documentation on how to start using Flat UI
- Typehead bug fix
- Added template.html for those who want to start blazin’ fast
- Bootstrap updated to 2.3.2
- Added auto-complete element
- Added modal popup element
- Added carousel photo slider element
- Various small bug fixes
Those clients who have already bought Flat UI Pro get the update for free. To download it, enter your account on Designmodo. If you didn’t have time to purchase Flat UI Pro, you can watch our presentation, and buy it now.
We are already working on version 1.2, which will include even more new features.
We would like to thank you for your interest in Designmodo and our products. In August, a new UI kit will be released. It will be something absolutely new, which we have never released before! Subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll be first to know about this exciting new product.