Awesome Summer Sweepstakes from 123RF!
Summer will soon come to an end, hence the endless hot summer nights will be gone too! However, don’t be too sad just yet because we have good news – 123rf.com is bringing you an amazing surprise! These guys are here to cheer you up with super cool prizes for any one of you to win.
The previous 123RF Really Fantastic Sweepstakes campaign went really well and a lucky winner managed to walk away with an awesome prize. So, due to popular demand, the team from 123rf.com decided to throw yet another giveaway campaign. This time, it’s bigger and bearing even more surprises for your guys!
Introducing… 123RF Awesome SummerSweepstakes, a giveaway that calls out to all gadget fans throughout the world. During this campaign, 123rf.com will be giving away four prizes (one prize per week), from August 17, 2012 through September 13, 2012.
So, what does 123rf.com have in store?
- Week 1: SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 (August 17, 2012 – August 23, 2012)
- Week 2: Canon EOS 600D/T3i + EF-S 18-55mm Kit Lens (August 24, 2012 – August 30, 2012)
- Week 3: SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 (August 31, 2012 – September 6, 2012)
- Week 4: Macbook Air 11-inch – 64GB (September 7, 2012 – September 13, 2012)
If you want to try your luck with this giveaway (and we know you do!), just follow these really simple steps. Who knows, you could be the lucky winner!
- ‘Like’ the 123rf.com Facebookfan page, if you have not done so.
- Fill up the 123RF AwesomeSummer Sweepstakes entry form with your details, on the main page of 123rf.com‘s Facebook fanpage.
- ‘Share’ and ‘Tweet’ the 123RF Awesome Summer Sweepstakes campaign details on your Facebook wall or your Twitter page.
Now, that’s a piece of cake, if you ask us. What’s more, you can even increase your chances of winning by “Share”-ing or “Tweet”-ing the campaign on your Facebook or Twitter page. The more you share, the more chances you get at winning!
The winner will be randomly selected and his/her name will be published on the 123rf.com‘s Facebook fan page. So, make sure you keep an eye on it!