Are You a Designer? These 13 Top WordPress Themes Were Created for You
Before taking that first step toward creating a new website you should have first given careful thought as to how you want it to look. The content has to be first-rate, and it has to be presented in a way that will engage its audience.
Your new website has to look professional, and it has to perform flawlessly. Two key characteristics it must have if it is to inspire trust.
Choosing the right WordPress theme is key. A theme featuring the right combination of tools and design aides will make the task of building a smart-looking, smoothly-functioning website far easier than you might have otherwise expected.
The following 13 top WordPress themes have been selected for a reason. These popular WordPress themes have a proven track record of helping web designers build one award-winning, traffic-generating website after another.
Whichever of these great WordPress themes you choose, you can rest assured you’ve chosen a winner.
Top WordPress Themes in 2021
40+ core features that include an outstanding library of 600+ pre-built websites make BeTheme the biggest WordPress theme of them all. And it’s more than 200,000 sales to date make it one of the most popular themes on the market as well.
While you are unlikely to need every one of Be’s core features to complete your next project, the fact that each one of them brings value to the table ensures that you will not be lacking in tools, design aides, and ideas.
The Muffin Builder page builder, Admin (Options) Panel, and Shortcode Generator combine to make page-building easy, gives you lots of flexibility, and allows you to finish a project without having to write a line of code.
A library of shortcodes, the Layout Generator, and the many Header, Footer, and Grid options extend user flexibility even more.
With respect to Be’s selection of 600+ pre-built websites, they cover 30 industry sectors, most website types, a wide variety of business niches, and they are professionally designed, customizable, and responsive.
Click on the banner to learn a whole lot more.
Although it was designed with perfection in mind, and features a multiplicity of tools to work with, Total is nevertheless a fast, friendly, and amazingly flexible WordPress theme to work with.
- One of the reasons behind Total’s user-friendliness is that since you can disable any feature you do not plan to use, you can work with an extremely clean set of tools.
- 40+ quick import demos coupled with Total’s one-of-a-kind theme cards promote quick site set up
- Total’s Dynamic Template function is one of the driving forces behind this theme’s flexibility.
- Total’s users have a wealth of design options thanks to the live customizer, an advanced theme panel, color options, and more
Total is WooCommerce and WordPress plugin friendly. Click on the banner to learn more.
When a WordPress theme is the #1 best seller of all time, it says a lot about customer satisfaction, since a percentage of its 450,000+ sales would more than likely be based on word of mouth advertising.
Dig a little deeper and you’ll see reasons for Avada’s popularity. They include:
- A robust selection of pre-built websites, one-click demos, and supportive design elements
- The Fusion drag and drop builder, Fusion page options, and Fusion theme options that enable designers to create complex websites without coding
- Free lifetime updates and first class support ensure Avada owners will always be able to design what they want when they want to do it.
Click on the banner to learn more about this WordPress best seller.
This, the Swiss Army knife of website-building tools, is excellent for every type of website from shops and business niches to blogs and portfolios to magazines.
- TheGem is perfect for professionals and beginners alike
- It features 400+ customizable pre-built websites and templates for every purpose and niche
- TheGem Blocks consisting of 300+ pre-designed section templates and WooCommerce templates is another popular feature
Visit the site to learn more.
With 80.000+ sales to date, Uncode is another ThemeForest all-time top seller.
- This pixel-perfect multiuse theme with its WooCommerce Custom Builder and Enhanced Frontend Editor is ideal for creative types, agencies, and small businesses
- Viewing Uncode’s inspiring showcase of user-built websites may be the best way to see what this WordPress theme can do for you.
Click on the banner and be prepared to be impressed.
This WordPress theme is an excellent choice for anyone tasked with building an online tutoring or distance learning platform. Powered by Learn Press, MaxCoach was the #1 coaching theme for 2020, and promises to be so in 2021 as well.
- MaxCoach is a learner-centric system
- Its modern design is unique in many ways
- It features drag and drop website building using Elementor
Visit the site to discover why this is the best choice for this important niche.
Aurum is a multi-use minimalist WordPress theme that is designed to give site online shoppers a unique shopping experience.
- You can design a menu that can accommodate a huge selection of products or product lines
- Load time is crazy-fast, and Aurum is responsive to every screen size
- Popular plugins are included, and all the well-known WordPress plugins are supported
The only limitation is the web designer’s imagination.
Rey is definitely worth a close look. This lightweight, highly modular popular theme is definitely one of the most innovative website building tools on the market today.
- Rey features an impressive selection of specialized WooCommerce tools
- Another notable feature is its library of professionally-crafted templates
- Rey is easy to set up and use
- Users will be pleased with its robust performance
Rey is SEO friendly, developer friendly and has built-in SVG support
Blocksy makes an ideal companion for your favorite page builders. Lighter than most themes, Blocksy’s lightning fast performance has been confirmed by most speed testing tools
- Important features include layout width options and header, footer and sidebar options
- Blocksy is 100% compatible with the Gutenberg editor and Gutenberg blocks
- It is eCommerce ready and fully responsive
- Its dark mode customizer options will appeal to dark mode lovers
Click on the Blocksy banner to learn more.
Priced at $39, XStore is a steal, given how it enables users to easily create professional-looking and traffic-generating online stores
XStore’s key features include –
- 100+ good-to-go shops plus a full Ajax shop
- $510 worth of premium plugins
- A single product page builder plus multiple product filters and display features
If creating an online store is on your to-do list, check XStore out!
Too many FAQ pages have too many limitations with respect to the information they provide, which irritates customers. If your FAQ page is one of these, KnowAll’s actionable analytics features provides the solution you need.
- Customers can get answers 24/7 without having to wait
- Customer support no longer has to answer repetitive questions
- Customers can live search for additional or relevant information
Summing it up: satisfied customers are good for business.
Bloggers, creative types, and agencies should take a good look at Pofo, as should anyone looking to create an eCommerce site.
This fast, flexible, SEO optimized multi-purpose theme features include
- 150+ pre-built design elements
- 25+ Good-to-go home pages
- 200+ demo pages with one-click demo import
- Premium plugins, including WPBakery and Revolution Slider
Detailed online documentation is provided and customer support is excellent.
This modern and trendy multipurpose theme’s selections of ready store demos, templates, and creative design elements makes it a great choice for company websites, eCommerce store owners, and bloggers.
- Out-of-the-box features include premium plugins and WPBakery custom shortcodes
- The wide selection of product page tools features quick view, compare, wish lists, filters, catalog mode, and more
Hongo offers first-class user support. Click on the banner to learn more.
Having a stunning, fast, and smoothly performing theme is key to growing your business. Themes and tools like the above can help you give your site a professional touch without having to write a single line of code.
These awesome WordPress themes have many useful and exciting features. They are modern, they are trendy, and they are, without exception, easy to work with.
When you’re presented with 13 top WordPress themes such as these, making just the “right” choice can be difficult. The good news is, you can’t make a wrong or bad one.