iPad opened a new era in communication devices. Thanks to this revolutionary tablet computer, you can now receive access to all your personal files or the Internet in a single touch of the screen. It seems that once you try it, it’ll be extremely difficult to get away without your iPad.
Obviously, apart from the high functionality, iPad attracts potential customers by its stylish design. Apple applied much effort to make this device appealing and to work out an understandable and at the same time pleasant and eye-catching interface. So we’re quite sure that if you choose iPad, you pay much attention to the design in your everyday life. To indulge your passion for beautiful things, we’d like to offer you today an awesome set of the latest iPad wallpapers for your desktop.
We chose them bearing in mind that the images must look perfect in both screen modes so you don’t have to worry about that. Some of the items from this set are also available for your iPhone. We bet you’ll love these examples of illustration and photo manipulation art as well as of macro photography. Change your wallpaper as often as you like this is what they’re actually for. Enjoy!
How to Change the Wallpaper on iPad
Changing The iPad Wallpaper Through Settings
- Tap on Settings
- In the Settings screen select Brightness & Wallpaper
- Now you have several options. First select which screen you would like to customize, the Home Screen or the Lock Screen.
- Wallpaper will take you to Apple’s pre-installed selection of Wallpapers. Switch to a new one by clicking on its thumbnail image
- Saved Photos lets you pick any of the photos you’ve synced with your iPad. Select the one you want to use as a wallpaper by tapping it
- At the top-right corner you have the option to set the chosen wallpaper for the Lock Screen, the Home Screen or Both.
- Once you have selected an image, you can drag your finger to move the wallpaper into the position you like and use the finger-thumb pinch to zoom it in or out. When you’re happy, tap on Set Wallpaper