Today, we have updated Flat UI Pro to version 1.1.3. We have fixed a few bugs, and we’ve taken into account your suggestions on how to improve the framework.
A very important update relates to documentation. Now, Flat UI Pro contains detailed documentation on use of its components.
The new version contains the following changes and additions:
- Added component documentation (components.html)
- Autocomplete (Typeahead)
- Optimized PNG (Less 120 kB)
- Added a link on how to add/change glyphs in Flat UI Icons font to documentation.html
- Added cross-link to components.html on getting-started.html
- Fixed bug where .dropdown was broken in .pagination-minimal
- Fix Adding small tag to .brand in top nav breaks the menu
- Fix Remove dependency of jQuery datepicker
- Fix Datepicker .error border
- Fix Navbar on Chrome 28 (Linux)
- Fix Pager broken in Safari
- Fix navbar-inverse menu links padding bug
- Fix Header not vertically centering an icon
- Minor bug fixes – PSD version
Everyone who purchased Flat UI Pro – HTML or/and PSD versions will receive the updates free. In order to download the new version, log in to your account on Designmodo, and re-download the purchased Flat UI Pro.
With Slides, we don’t make you start from an empty slate. All you have to do is to pick the elements you like best and combine them. Each slide has been carefully crafted to satisfy three key criteria: aesthetic, function and usability. That way you know every element works together seamlessly while enhancing the impact of your content.Create a Website
We will continue developing Flat UI Pro, and you’ll get new updates soon! Next week a new update for Flat UI (Free Version) will be released. Subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll be first to know about this exciting new product.