30 Examples of iPhone and iPad App Interface Design
In today’s modern word driven by technology, the mobile phone industry is completely revolutionized with the advent of iPhone and iPad. The outstanding and cool interface designs available with these applications allow the users to easily customize or create their own designs.
iPhone platform is quite popular among the internet users since it allows them to develop app designs even with very little knowledge of programming.
There are numerous categories and templates available with iPhone which enables the users to customize their own designs depending on their requirements. Website plays an essential role in improving the productivity of a business and the iPhone and iPad applications greatly influences the growth of the mobile industry.
Reasons to choose iPad for creating app designs:
- Offline data – The iPad application works perfectly offline and there is no necessity for updating large files or videos each time. It is perfect for showcasing business presentations and is allowed to host numerous web apps.
- Location-Specific Services – Using the iPad web apps, one can monetize features like geo-advertising, geo-social or geo-tagging and also analyze and save geographical information.
- Social Sharing – In order to enhance your business requirements, you can make several social interactions using the iPad web apps. The various social features offered are GPS, photos, calendar, IM and video conference which can make your social life vibrant.
- Tablet Commerce – This feature allows the buyers to view complete catalogue of products and enables them to buy or sell the products effectively. The ipad web apps help the users to personalize and manage their products over the internet which in turn enhances their mobile experience.
- Push Notifications – It is a powerful tool that allows the users integrate push notifications with the iPad web apps with an easy-to-control list.
The various tools and techniques used in the ipad web apps allow the users to create website with beautiful layouts, pinch-to-zoom features, along with portrait and landscape modes.
iPhone are turning smarter day by day since the web app designs could be easily downloaded from the iTunes store. By using this application, not only does your website look attractive but also the content part becomes quite informative since every element of this app is perfect. There are certain applications in iPhone that can greatly help the web designers to complete their work quickly and easily such as:
- iMy – This application has an interface design which makes the task easier for the web designers. Even complex queries can be resolved without using the keyboard and it mainly works as a MySQL for an iPhone.
- FontShuffle – Internet users who have problem with typography can use iPhone application which consists of more than 650 font families. You need not possess type design knowledge to access these typefaces and can view about 24 types of faces in a single list.
- Color Expert – This iPhone application enables the website designers to create a perfect color scheme and also makes the work like translation, identification and capturing of color easy for the designers. You can also choose the pallets that match your requirements.
- Jobs – One of the best iPhone applications that allow the users to track the time allotted for completing a work. It is quite useful in billing or scheduling the projects undertaken by website designers.
- IBlueSky – This application offers brain-storming and mind-mapping solutions that can be easily collected and organized in PDF or PNG format.
- Brushes – This application has prominent features designed especially for iPhone and iPad which include large varieties of realistic brushes with effective features.
iPhone and iPad App Interface Design Examples
Device Dashboard – iPad – UI/UX/iOS
Jason Wu shows how to take a basic tab structure and transform it into a refined and highly sophisticated dashboard. The work features masterful manipulations with white space, light neutral coloring, graphics, shadows, emboss effect and arrangement of data. It looks clean, fresh, and inspirational. A small vertical toolbar that sits on the left ideally blends in.
Calendar Screen (iPad App UX/UI)
The concept does not have an appearance of a regular calendar at all; however, this fact makes it leap to the eye. It is populated with numerous features that are arranged in a unique yet straightforward way.
It is unobtrusively split into two areas to cover daily deals and hourly grid. While the light gray palette is prevailing on the design to set up a formal and businesslike atmosphere, splashes of bright colors that mark titles of various sections and buttons bring a subtle note of playfulness into the scene.
Simple Bookie App
Simple Bookie App fascinates you with a hefty dose of skeuomorphism and equilibrium of color, graphics, and textures. Created with the help of an outstanding and massive Pandora UI kit that is a perfect choice for crafting traditional iPad and iPhone interfaces, it meets retina displays as well as complies with the Apple’s doctrine of qualitative designs.
Getbelongings ipad app
Getbelongings iPad app demonstrates an amazing interfusion of sleek flat styled areas and semi-realistic leather textured backgrounds. The right block that mimics traditional folder with papers naturally flows into the digital environment. Carefully crafted renderings of pricing tags and checks enrich the composition. Warm earthy colors add chic and luxury.
Swiss newspaper reader app for iPad – UI/UX/iOS
Jonathan Moreira has an excellent eye for detail, and this is reflected in his work. Everything is carefully planned. Although the interface gets its sheer beauty from the synthesis of various natural textures such as wood or paper; however, it still masterfully balances generous amount of content and avoids overwhelming and messy look.
Facebook Concept based on Pandora UI
This is another masterpiece by Vladimir Kudinov that draws the attention with the sophisticated performance. The interface is a symbiosis of design and functionality. Every function is vigilantly outlined and placed in a charming surrounding. Leather texture, cloth texture, polished metallic surfaces and a stitched touch create buzz.
Insurance iPad App
Insurance iPad App is a pretty heavy regarding the content. However, the stable two-column structure saves the day, arranging the data pretty efficiently. A sheet of paper that seems to be torn from a school notebook is a vital feature that gives the interface a lifelike feeling and a subtle artistic flavor. Grey and blue are two main colors that set the tone of a project to a businesslike.
Sample (Example) iPad App Design
This is another awesome texture-rich interface in our collection that was built by means of Pandora UI. And it is not surprising since this premium product hides numerous instruments to compose concepts of various kinds. Comes with six excellent skins (leather, wood, cloth, knit, basic blue and energetic orange), a bulk of elements (including controls, pics, tags, headers, and forms) and predefined templates it encourages your imagination to run wild and bring various ideas into existence in minutes.
iPad Profile Interface
Eric Hoffman was driven by the notion that details make the whole difference. The concept is marked by meticulous attention to the tiniest things. Every piece of the project can boast of well-thought-out design that leads to a harmonious and eye-pleasing overall aesthetics.
Pandora UI for iOS Devices – Sample Elements
The product with its versatility and a large amount of essentials enables to kill two birds with one stone. You are able to compose clean and neat interfaces using the default blue option for UI elements, or if it is needed you can go for a lavish and sophisticated skeuomorphic designs with the help of items made in a pseudo-realistic manner. The package covers all the sorts of controls, graphics, and widgets that are retina-ready, scalable, fully-layered and good-looking.
iPad App Design
The interface has an accurate flat design that houses standard blocks of information pretty naturally. The well-thought-out color palette increases the visual appeal of the project as well as improves information hierarchy. Opting in favor of icons instead of captions, the designer is managed to save some precious space and improve the app in terms of intuitive exploration.
Photoalbum’s controls for UI iPad
The author has taken a cue from classic, high-quality iPhone interfaces. Although the concept is marked by visual complexity, including leather textures, paper textures, metallic details, stitched touches, embossed effect, shadows, however, everything looks fine and professionally tuned up. It seems that every particle plays its important role in the composition.
Hosting Admin Panel Interface – iPad App
Being an interface of the backend for administrators that should display lots of stats in an unobtrusive fashion, it certainly breaks away from the similar solutions. It charms with freshness, cleanliness, and a high degree of organization. The page looks well-balanced and systematized. While there is a great deal of content, yet bright yellow and green CTAs easily stand out from the flow.