That’s because design just doesn’t scale like engineering. As teams, products, and processes grow, things eventually break.
Luckily, plenty of companies have developed their own best practices over the years. Now they’re gathering in one place for four days to share their lessons with the design community.
UXPin, a full-stack UX design platform, is hosting the first ever event dedicated to scaling design. It’s the third online conference they’ve hosted this year.
Between October 3-6, 2017, you can join 20,000+ registrants from across the world in 14 live webinars. Hear best practices and lessons learned from UX leaders at Salesforce, Atlassian, GE Digital, ADP, Linkedin, Shopify, Autodesk, Forumone, Athena Health, 18F, IDEO, Google, and Airbnb.
Every session is designed to be purely practical – you won’t find any lofty talks about theory. And thanks to the sponsors Salesforce and Atlassian, the ticket price of $800 is waived – the event is totally free to join.
Topics include: design systems, building UX teams, calculating UX ROI, automating processes, crafting design culture, cross-functional collaboration, and more.
The 15 handpicked speakers include:
- Maria Giudice – VP, Experience Design at Autodesk
- Kyle Haskins – Director of UX at Salesforce
- Alastair Simpson – Head of Design, Confluence, HipChat and Platform at Atlassian
- David Cronin – VP of UX at GE Digital
- Russ Unger – Experience Design Director, 18F (U.S. Government)
- JonDelina Buckley – Principal, UX Strategy & Research at ADP
- Amy Parnell – VP, Experience Design at Linkedin
- Dr. Laura Granka – UX Director, Google
We’ve registered already, so hope to see you there. It should be a great event.