This world is now completely surrounded by millions and millions of web designers. Whenever a new kid adds up in this profession, the competition rises to a higher level. Yes, what you are thinking is absolutely correct, a freelance web designer faces a harsh and competitive world with no time for relaxing.
Believe or not guest posting is a brilliant way to increase your chances of being hired for new developing projects. Waste some valuable minutes and just go through this article and know some valuable tips.
Which one do you belong to?
- A design blog owner: You are not the only person in this profession. The Internet is a place where you will surely find more than thousands of active design blogs and you are just one of them. What should you do to improve your blog? How can you reach out to the audience?
- Freelance web designer looking for a job? As told earlier for this section, the internet is very harsh and competitions are at the highest levels. You have to be strong to survive. If you still don’t believe then try to remember about the condition of MySpace after the arrival of Facebook.
You have to show the world that you are different.
- Web designing firm: there is a lot of design firms available in this competitive world so why should you be the chosen one? Clients simply will choose you because of the services you can provide. Isn’t it? But do you think it’s so easy? Clients will opt for your services only when you are well known otherwise nothing will be going in your way. Must be wondering how to be well known? Social media is all you need. It’s the only place, designers and other people use it to anchor their presence.
One of the real problem designers face is advertising and we all know advertising doesn’t come for free. Spending a lot of dollars just to get known is not a good idea rather wastage of money. You don’t have to apply some extraordinary techniques to compel people to visit your site. You just have to create your presence. Why? You too are aware of the fact that internet users are having a short attention span. Even you will fail to write down the names of the blogs you have visited last day.
So, why not try something different? What about guest posting?
I am sure you have heard about this earlier but neglected. Guest posting also helps you earn money while you post articles, tutorials etc on different blogs. Guest posting is a brilliant opportunity to establish your presence.
When done everything correctly you increase your chances of being known that too without wasting your valuable money.
Do you desire of being a web designer? Then what are you waiting for?
Have you ever thought who’s behind those beautiful websites that we often come across? There are various people around behind a successful website. But when it comes to designing, it is the result of some extraordinary talent of an individual that can be achieved only by improving his/her skill.
Certain things must be in mind to be a good designer.
- The individual should have good learning and observing caliber.
- Innovation is the second step very much useful during web designing.
- The use of templates which hires and binds attention of visitors and makes your website separate from others.
Let me introduce Designmodo where you can guest post.
Now the basic and obvious question will arise in your mind that how to write a guest post?
Before getting busy in writing certain things you must know so that you keep your basics right.
- You should know and understand what you are going to write about.
- You should be efficient in grammar and spellings and should have a good hold in your language.
- Being persistent.
How to find what to write?
- Visit the above-listed blogs.
- Surf at least 10 pages of each blog.
- Checking which articles get more accepted and commented.
- Got the idea, now decide a topic from what’s popular.
After all these you must need to contact the blog owner and go through their “write for us” page.
Start writing the article
Once you get positive reply form logs about guest posting inquiry that will only happen if you are able to convince them through your ideas. So the most important as well as crucial thing is choosing the perfect idea which results in long-lasting relationships. To get selected choose the newest and popular topic.
Must follow the below structure
- Introduction – use the most simple sentence to explain the reader about the whole article in brief.
- Statement of the problem – everyone is facing problems and is in search of a solution. This is the correct opportunity where you should show you know the problem and also has a suitable solution for it.
- Offering a solution: who doesn’t like solutions? Isn’t it? Yes everyone does so you should provide the correct solution. This is your chance to get known to everybody with the way of solution you can provide.
- Conclusion – the conclusion is not necessary every time but ending your article with some advices, tips and more resources which will help them solve their problems.
It will just take an hour or more to complete an article if you carry on writing maintaining this writing structure.
Some other things you must keep in mind:
- Try to provide quality and valuable content as it is the only way to get success. Write brilliantly to showcase your talent otherwise, it will be the same as roaming in the party without anyone noticing.
- Try to read blogs on a regular basis.
- Running immediately after posting will not allow you to build a great relationship. You have to engage with your readers and reply to their questions or comments so that they can understand you are a real person, a real blogger.
- Establish relations by guest posting regularly.
Only dreaming will not make you successful but your hard work will. No, don’t stop dreaming but convert your dream into reality bringing all your talent. Be innovative, be clear, think higher and express your talent through words. Becoming a successful guest blogger or a website developer is not that much easy but you will become a master of your class after you gain experience. No blogger became successful from the day he born. Each and everyone has to fight their own way. So choose the best and popular topics, bring forth interesting points, show and express your class before your readers. That’s the only way to your success and soon become a perfect blogger.