Looking for the best WP Multipurpose Themes? They’re in this article
There’s no arguing the fact that specialty WordPress themes have their place in the scheme of things. For most website types, including a most niche businesses, multipurpose WordPress themes, especially the premium ones, provide everything a web designer, creative artist, or business owner needs to create a website that is guaranteed to get the job done.
High-quality multipurpose themes, like those described below –
- Are responsive, flexible, and SEO friendly
- Are easy to learn to use and easy to use
- Feature a host of customizable design elements and options
- Can be a joy to work with
No matter your requirements or specifications, any one of the themes listed here will do the job for you and do it well.
Bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better, but in the case of BeTheme, the biggest WordPress theme of them all, it is certainly the case.
- This feature-rich multipurpose theme adapts easily to any website-building project you might have in mind
- It’s among the top 3 WordPress themes in today’s worldwide marketplace
- With Be’s 500+ pre-built websites at your disposal, your next project, and all that follow will get off to lightning-fast starts
- The Muffin Builder, Options Panel, and 200+ shortcodes give you all the design flexibility needed; plus they obviate any need for coding.
Be’s 500+ professionally designed prebuilt websites cover 30+ business sectors ranging from Art and Animals to Fashion, Food, Travel, and Technology. Every pre-built website is customizable and has built-in UX features.
You’re given 16 pre-defined header layouts to use or you can design your own with Be’s the Header Builder plugin. There’s also a host of blog and portfolio layouts to choose among.
That’s only the tip of the iceberg. Click on the banner to learn more about BeTheme.
Given all the multipurpose themes on the market, web designers should choose a powerful theme when building a new and different type of website. This is of course an excellent reason for selecting Total as your theme of choice.
No matter what type of website building project you have in mind, Total offers a wondrous design experience to its users.
- With the Visual Composer drag and drop page builder and Total’s built-in Theme Customizer you’re given both frontend and backend editing capabilities.
- If you’re a fan of the building block approach, you should find Total’s 90+ drag and droppable website elements to your liking.
- And with Total’s 500+ styling options and 40+ pre-made demos, you have even more to work with.
Total is developer friendly, it is compatible with all the premium WordPress plugins, and has a user base of 43,000 happy customers.
Click on the banner to learn more about this best-in-class multipurpose theme.
Since so many multipurpose themes appear to have essentially the same features, it can often be difficult to determine which one stands out in a way that would make your choice easier. One thing is Avada’s favor is that it is the best-selling WordPress theme of all time.
This multipurpose theme’s robust framework makes it easy to design pretty much whatever comes to mind.
Avada’s features and capabilities include:
- An inspirational selection of 40+ inspirational demos that can be imported with one click.
- Full access to favorite WordPress premium plugins
- The Core Fusion “box” containing $200 worth of powerful website-building tools
- A tried and tested responsive framework that easily adapts to all screen sizes
Avada features a host of page layouts and design options, and it is 100% WooCommerce compatible and optimized for speed.
Click on the banner to learn more.
Uncode is the pixel-perfect solution for agencies, businesses, bloggers, and creative types in need of creating an attention-getting portfolio site.
- Uncode’s collection of 70 pixel-perfect concepts is a genuine source of inspiration
- The powerful Frontend Editor will speed your design workflow along
- 400+ Wireframes section templates provide additional flexibility to tailor your website precisely to your liking
When you visit Uncode, take time to browse the user-built websites showcase. You’ll quickly discover that anything is possible.
Ease of use is always a top selling point. Although Kalium was designed for experienced creators, the authors kept first-time users fully in mind.
- This multipurpose theme supports all the widely used WordPress plugins
- Slider Revolution, WPBakery Page Builder, Elementor, and WooCommerce plugins are included
- Kalium is GDPR compliant and 100% responsive
- This multipurpose theme is an ideal choice for building blog and portfolio sites, it can boast of 30,000 users, and you can expect excellent customer support.
Visit the site to learn more.
TheGem is the best-selling theme on ThemeForest. Its multiplicity of features has led to it’s being called the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes.
Key features include:
- 400+ beautiful pre-built websites and templates for any purpose and niche
- Unique tool TheGem Blocks with 300+ premium pre-designed section templates
- Industry leading frontend page builder for easy editing & customizing
- Rich collection of WooCommerce templates for any shops
TheGem is great for business websites, shops, blogs, portfolios, and magazines and offers friendly and reliable support. Visit the site to find out more.
Most premium multipurpose themes makes it easy for you to design exactly what you intended to. That description definitely fits Movedo. Movedo even makes the website process enjoyable since it enables to incorporate these really cool design elements in the process:
- Dynamic parallax effects
- Sophisticated scrolling
- Unique animations
Click on the banner and you’ll quickly see why Movedo rocks!
This modern, multipurpose theme is especially ideal for designers of WooCommerce stores and company websites. Hongo’s users benefit from the virtually limitless flexibility and customizing options this theme provides.
Key features include:
- A library of WPBakery shortcodes
- A host of ready one-click importable store demos, creative elements, and templates
- Premium features for eCommerce stores: product compare, wishlist, catalog mode, product videos and more
- Detailed online documentation
Hongo is SEO-friendly and has excellent loading speeds. Click on the banner to learn more.
Multipurpose WordPress themes are designed to give users the tools needed to create almost any type of website. If there is a drawback, it’s the problem you often encounter in trying to zero in on one that adequately addresses your unique or special needs.
It can also take a great deal of time to find the best multipurpose WordPress themes given the large number currently on the market. That is why we have put together this selection of premium multipurpose themes for you to select from.