Flat UI Free 2.1 Released
Today, we announce the release of new updates for Flat UI Free, version 2.1. After the release of Flat UI Pro 1.2, we have decided to update the free version of our framework as well. The main feature of the release is Bootstrap 3.0 support and documentation.
All major changes and additions:
SEE ALSO: Flat UI Pro 1.2.3 Released
- Bootstrap 3.0 support;
- Added components documentation and start-up template;
- New icon format: SVG;
- Text-based form controls are now 100% wide;
- A more flexible Bootstrap grid is used for assigning sizes of form elements using classes;
- Lato font is now placed locally, which will resolve the issue with content uploads via various http/https protocols, and will make it possible to work locally with Flat UI;
- Box-sizing: border-box by default for all elements;
- html5 video player has bee updated to version 4.1;
- Typography updated;
- Various small bugfixes.
Download new version Flat UI Free here.
Thanks for helping develop our Framework!